Wednesday, January 12, 2011

52 week challenge

I have decided to challenge myself a bit and do the MCP Project 52! So I am a week late to this party, but I will do 51 gosh darn it! MCP Actions Project 52


So this weeks theme was "Illustrate a Song"

When my husband and I went for a Sunday drive up to our ranch (where he would make me work bucking brush he was cutting for 6 hours) we had to stop atop roller coaster hills so he could take a very important phone call. In this specific area, cell phone coverage is a hot commodity and since the call was work related, he pulled over while he had 3 bars. I hopped out and snapped away. I have always loved roller coaster hills, or thrill hills as they're also know as.

So my submission for week two is "country roads...." the road to my home-away-from-home, our ranch.


1 comment:

  1. Seriously, you should watermark this. It's amazing and should be sold as a print. Makes me miss home.

    ReplyDelete