Friday, January 28, 2011

Fix it Friday


 
Iheartfaces is a fun website that offers weekly challenges. This is my first time participating in their Fix-it-Friday! This has been a fun challenge for myself to try to edit the photo and keep it natural and create a better picture.




While the picture has a lot of great elements, the shadows cast on this darling babies face as well as her face being washed out created some major challenges. I love the colors of the baby legs on her arms, the coral hat and the colorful shrubs in the background, so given those parameters, I thought a vintage overlay after I made the corrections to the lighting on her face would accent it perfectly.
I think my final product is soft and pretty and I did the photo justice by sticking with what was working, the beautiful colors and the sweet cherub face.

No comments:

Post a Comment